Sunday, January 20, 2008

Why I Blog

I notice that I have been blogging a lot lately. This, of course, makes me want to question it. I think that I blog for 3 basic reasons.

1) I blog to work through something. Often times I will just start writing and see where it goes. I am happy to say that it usually goes somewhere positive. I used to do this with the Monday Motivator, but I now have this outlet and the Monday Motivator is more about what's going on in the office.

2) I blog to share my experience so that hopefully others will learn from it. I have to admit that I am truly like the process of growth. I am always at it. I am always a little bit uncomfortable because in order to grow, you have to get a little uncomfortable. My imagination is that I am inspiring people to get out of their comfort zone and grow.
*
3) Escape. This may not be an accurate assessment. Maybe this is just the guilt ridden side of working through something.

Anyway, I am glad that I found this outlet. Writing stuff out has always been therapeutic for me.

Enjoy my ramblings.

No comments: