Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

I was contemplating the 3 questions again today (by the way, thank you for the feedback), and I had a thought. What would happen if I asked the questions of myself...

What are 2 things that I should stop doing, 2 things I should keep doing, and 2 things I should start doing?

Huh! Now it is really getting interesting. I don't even want to share these things in public. Ah, something scary, I'll share these insights just because it may inspire bravery in others...

2 things that I should stop doing
1) Avoiding opening letters
2) Watching so much T.V.

2 things I should keep doing
1) Listening to John Maxwell and On Purpose (Leadership Coaching and a Chiropractic Audio Magazine)
2) Farmers' Market in Montrose

2 things I should start doing
1) Affirmations Every Day
2) Taking Vacations with the Family
3) Finish My Book Discovering Your Fountain of Youth

No comments: