Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gratitude

I was listening to The Secret yesterday and a couple of things popped out at me...

The first thing was something that I never really listened to before. It is the part about the woman who cured herself of breast cancer. She kept saying, "Thank you for my healing. Thank you for my healing."

I looked at areas of my life that need healing. I am very grateful that my home life is great and our physical health is awesome. But there is definitely an area that needed a little help.

I picked up my gratitude stone, an idea I also got from The Secret, and started saying, "Thank you for my success. Thank you for my practice success." Every time that I touch the gratitude stone I am saying, "Thank you for my success. Thank you for my practice success."
*
This is definitely the focus for this year and it feels really good knowing that it will succeed. I mean, as it succeeds I am helping a lot more people get well and have a fuller life, and financial pressures are relieved. Win-win.

If there is an area of your life that needs some healing, pick up a stone and be thankful for its manifestation every time you touch it. Magic will happen.

No comments: