Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At the Crossroads

I find myself once again at the crossroads. It is very exciting here, and also kind of sad. I found myself getting a little down today. Let me bring you up to date...

Tomorrow a major advertisement comes out in the La Canada Valley Sun. It is a really cool insert based on a very powerful ad that attracts a lot of clients. It is based on the finding of the Fountain of Youth, it tells a good story, and it has a great picture of Evan and me. It's all true and accurate and makes a good offer. Needless to say, I believe that this is a turning point to my practice success!

Here is my challenge. The Fountain of Youth Program is (in a nutshell) following an optimal lifestyle that supports health and healing in the human body. This is a lifestyle that I am expert in, however, I do not practice it entirely. In other words, I am incongruent with the Fountain of Youth.

So here is the sadness. I am needing to let go of who I have been, namely, my eating habits and sloth-like nature as well as my financial struggles in life, and embrace who I am becoming. This shedding can be hard, but in the long run, I know that it will be better for everyone (especially me).

I have decided to do a ceremony tonight and honor that part of me of the past. I will most likely morn a bit and then lay it to rest. Tomorrow I will embrace that optimal me and move forward with power, passion, joy and enthusiasm.

Art by: Sylviane Morizur-Ford

No comments: