Thursday, January 31, 2008

Even More Inspiration

I was putting my Life Arrow together and I came across a very inspiring picture of Jack LaLanne when he was 50 years old.

WoW! This is an incredible specimen!

By the way, not a lot of people know this. Jack LaLanne is a chiropractor.

I added this picture with many others to my Life Arrow. I had several of Steve Irwin, a couple of Dr. Larry Markson (a mentor of mine) and a few of some fire twirlers. Barbara said that it was the best-looking Life Arrow she had ever seen (she's seen over 40).

Last night I burned my death arrow. It was an interesting ceremony of honor to my past.

This morning I placed my Life Arrow high on a mountain. It overlooked a valley with several streams. It was beautiful as the sun came up. I climbed through many sage plants to find my perfect spot. In fact, as I am typing this, I still smell of sage. It was really an awesome experience.

I now move forward with a commitment to which I wish to become and the life I vision to be. The main focus into the future is passion and enthusiasm and the Fountain of Youth. Woo Hoo!!


No comments: