Friday, January 11, 2008

Risk

I find myself taking a risk. I guess lately, this is nothing new. It is just that taking risks never seems to get any easier.

Should I enjoy taking risk?

Should I appreciate the opportunities for growth that taking risks allows?

The thing is, it feels like I am being pulled in two directions as I move to take this newest risk. I feel the pull towards incredible opportunity and I feel the pull towards falling on my face.

The idea is sound. I can see potential windfalls and expansion. I can help a lot of people and give them what they want: an opportunity to transform their life and slow, stop and reverse their rate of aging. Unfortunately, I can also see the other end of risk; the downfall.

So here I am. Again. I must trust my initial intuition that this is a good move and conclude that all of the other stuff is based on my upbringing, beliefs and fear. Nothing new.

Now, if I could only just learn to enjoy it.

No comments: