Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What Makes a Great Healer?

To be a great healer, one must be able to bring more life to an individual in every exchange. Let me explain...

Within each one of us is an incredible energy. This is the same energy that created the universe and exists in everything and everyone. Some call this energy "God."

When this energy is fully expressed, we are living life full out. Life is awesome and beautiful in all accounts.

When this energy is interfered with, we do not express our full potential. We fall short. This falling short can manifest in every way possible, from sickness and disease to financial hardship and relationship troubles.

A great healer can pinpoint areas of interference and address them. They either remove them with loving force (energy) or they bring attention to them to allow the healing to happen. This allows more life and healing occurs naturally.

What makes a successful healer?

It is when one brings more life to an individual in every exchange, and the healer lets the individual know that that is what they just did.


I have always been a great healer. It is what I am good at and the process has always brought me joy and peace. I have always had a challenge with taking credit for something that the Healing Energy (God) does. I only remove the interference. I am now at a point where I feel it is ok to share the truths of what I do. I am now open to being successful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does the Kanji read?

Dr. Dale Ellwein said...

This is the Japanese character for Reiki.

I got the picture from http://www.healingpeople.net/

Be well,
Dr. Dale