Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bliss and Vacation Time

In developing techniques to help people, I noticed that they usually just appear. I am so grateful that I am in a position to allow creativity to happen while I do my work. I am also very grateful that I have clients that pretty much just goes with it and give me feedback to help it out.

This latest technical application of my new technique (I know, big words) has opened up some great feedback. I really think I am on to something great.

One person said that they felt like they were on vacation. Another said that they kept getting more and more relaxed as I did my work. Most people just lie there after I am done and enjoy the feeling. Another person had a very wild conversation with a Tasmanian devil that climbed off of her. Wow!

What I think that I have discovered is a way to find areas where people are out of touch with God. By bringing these areas back to balance by adjustment, I believe that we unlock a state of peace and bliss.

The first time I do the technique with someone, it generally takes 6 - 7 cycles to take them to balance. The next time it is 2-3 cycles.

Thank you everyone who has helped me to develop this. Any ideas for naming it?

No comments: