Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be Careful Where You Focus

I came to a realization this morning about my focus (I love these Ah Ha moments). What I came to see is that I have been focusing on everything happening right now. Actually, it has been more like EVERYTHING HAS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

I wondered, "What is the Universe hearing?" I found that the Universe is hearing desperation and impatience. This must be the interpretation. So what has the Universe done? Sent me more to be desperate and impatient about.

The control of the mind can be a challenge. In fact, it's really our only challenge. When we master our mind, we master our world.

I guess that one of the keys to working with the Universe is to treat the Universe how you would want to be treated. If you would like love from the Universe, give love. If you want more of something, be grateful and appreciative for what you have.

It is an amazing thing how literal the Universe is.

1 comment:

~Barb said...

So true!

Love and Gratitude
Love and Gratitude
Love and Gratitude

Everything's okay. Let's have some fun.