Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Is All There Is

I started using a new focus on my adaptation technique last week and it opened up a layering effect that I found very interesting.

First, I cleared and balanced the nerve system. Next, I focus "love" into the system. This creates an imbalance when there is a challenge with adapting to love. I adjust back to balance and focus more "love" into the system. More imbalance happens.

So here is my theory...

In my opinion, God is love. When you have a problem seeing God in everything, you get out of balance. Think about it for a moment. Faith neutralizes fear. When God is with you, you have no need to fear. The technique seems to take a person out of fight or flight by reconnecting them to God.

When I am sending love (or God energy) to you and you go out of balance, I bring awareness to the imbalance by applying a light adjustment. This wakes up your mind and puts focus on it, and you reset your balance.

If love is all there is, I might be on to something.

I look forward to sharing this new level of care with you in the future.

No comments: