Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Staying Connected

The Bigness of the Universe is an amazing thing. Everything is within it. It is a pool of endless supply. God (the Universe) is everywhere, in everything, in everyone. The only thing that we are here to do is wake up to this fact and dance (create) in the glory of this truth.

With something so big and so wonderful, how do we get so lost from It? How do we lose our connection? I think that it all comes down to fear. I believe that hell can only happen when we forget our Source. It happens when we lose our perspective of a loving, supportive Energy Field that wants the best for us.

I know that lately I have been getting a bit more metaphysical on this blog. I have been exploring the nature of God and our relationship to all that is. I often shied away from such talk, but now I embrace it. Truth is Truth. Speaking of this Truth helps me to cement it in my mind and ground it in my soul. I shall no longer fear as long as I am aware of and know my connection with God.

I have started to read these books by Wallace Wattles; The Science of Being Rich and The Science of Being Great. They have been a great help in focusing me to the oneness of the Universe. Just being reminded of this fact has helped me immensely to stand without fear. Basically, we are surrounded by a thinking substance that is where everything comes from. As we impress a thought upon this substance, the thought manifests into our reality. Holding the thought and taking fight action is what gets us anything that we could ever want. All is perfect in this world. The only thing that is wrong (at times) is my own personal attitude.

I highly recommend these old books (both published originally in 1911). They have been reprinted lately because of their inspiring of The Secret.

No comments: