Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What I Like

I was watching The Secret today and it always seems to come down to the question, "What do you like?" You can have everything that you could possibly want. What do you want?

So, in this vein, I will brainstorm out what I like...

  1. Writing
  2. Watching my daughter learn new things
  3. Discovering new things
  4. Adjusting my Practice Members
  5. Making a large deposit of money
  6. Creating
  7. Seeing Evan Smile
  8. Hearing Evan Laugh
  9. Making love to my wife
  10. Hugging my dogs
  11. Playing Disc Golf
  12. Looking at the scenery with Evan
  13. Seeing my wife smile
  14. Hearing my wife sing to Evan
  15. Watching T.V.
  16. Working with my coach
  17. Looking at my daughter's blog
  18. Reading
  19. Coming to new understandings
  20. Philosophical discussions
  21. Teaching

When I look at the list, I notice some commonalities. I see creating, discovering, joy and love. That's fairly accurate.

I love to create and discover.

Love and joy are really what life is about.

So what I really want is more to love, more joy, more creating and discovery.

No comments: