Friday, March 7, 2008

Glow with Inspiration

I woke up this morning with some interesting thoughts running around in my head. Here is what I was thinking...

I don't want to sell anymore. It feels like my practice life and writings have become more about selling. Now there is nothing wrong with selling, however, I want to inspire people and light their fire. I want people to glow with inspiration and make decisions based on that. Maybe it is still selling, but it just feels better.

I use my heart.
I use my hands.
I use my light.
I use my love.

These are really my keys of helping people. I shouldn't have to sell this, but to find people who are inspired by this, that's what I want.

I have been really focusing on expansion lately. I have been looking at the world, my practice, and myself, as being under the process of Becoming. I have been visualizing the unfoldment of something Great. This is also where my focus has been for helping others. While I work, I know that we are coming from a point of unfoldment to something Great. It is my job in these situations to disconnect from the outcome because it is not up to me to determine what "Great" is for you. So, I do my work with this understanding. I feel this is very powerful and life transforming... Inspiring.

This is really what I offer. Opportunity for Greatness in your own way. Clearing the path, clearing the gook so that your vision may be clear again. So your channels with your higher self, God, or whatever you believe, are opened within your awareness. So that you may unfold your special Greatness... Inspiring.

If you were to glow with this kind of inspiration, what could you do?

If we were to open the channels to the Greatness within, what would you do?

(I'm getting chills.)

To have a clear channel to the Best within you, to really know this Part of You, what could You become?

No comments: