Saturday, May 19, 2007

What Is a Creating Wellness Center Anyway?

Throughout my career, I have been helping people improve their health and wellness so that they can experience the best in life. I have refined my knowledge, abilities and communication skills to guide practice members to better lifestyle choices that lead to health. My understanding of chiropractic care and my very skilled hands have saved countless lives and careers. However, there is one question that I have been trying to answer that has eluded me, up until now... How do you measure how healthy someone is?

In the past, I have tried surveys and exams that always fell a little short. They marked progress, but they were a bit too subjective. If somebody "felt" fine, they scored well even though they may not have been very healthy.

Enter Creating Wellness. The team at the Chiropractic Leadership Alliance has put together the most comprehensive, non-invasive wellness assessment in the world. It is really remarkable! There is a thorough examination conducted, as well as a survey. All of the data is then entered into a central computer that compares your data to thousands of others who have been entered. Once it is tabulated, you receive a complete report along with a number, between 1 and 200, that represents your level of wellness.

In a nutshell...

If your number is at 100, you are aging at an average rate.

If your number is below 100, you are aging faster than average.

If your number is above 100, you are aging slower than average.

More on Creating Wellness to come...

No comments: