Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Motivator - May 21, 2007

The Beauty Within You


When was the last time you looked in the mirror and realized just how beautiful you are?


There is nobody else like you. You are unique, both on the inside and the outside. You have a unique talent, unique dreams, unique beliefs, unique vision. You are special and beautiful!! Take the time to celebrate this fact.


If you have totally forgotten how special and beautiful you are, find a baby to hang out with for a while, go out with some optimistic friends who love you, look up at the stars and wonder, look into the mirror with love and gratitude. I am so blessed to know you.


One big purpose in life is to come to understand the beauty within yourself. Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you know your beauty… What is my beauty? What makes me so beautiful? What special gifts have I to share with others?


Here are some that will help you bring out your most beautiful you… If I were the most beautiful me that I could be, what would I be like? What are the qualities and values of an absolutely beautiful person? Now, make a list. This is what you aspire to be. Be it.

When you express the beauty within you, the whole world sings with you.


Many Blessings,

Dr. Dale

No comments: