Monday, December 27, 2021

45 Day Hard Starts Today!

 45 Day Hard

Today I started a 45 day hard program.  This is partially based on the 75 day hard program (of which I completed a few months ago.

75 days were tough. Hence the name 75 day hard.  Here are the rules for my 45 days...


Every Day for 45 Days in a Row

Drink One Gallon of Water

Exercise 45 Minutes

Read or Listen to Non-Fiction 15 Minutes

Do some eating regimen (I'm doing Paleo), no alcohol

15 Minutes of Fret Work 

One Selfie


The only changes that I made were that I reduced the exercise down to 45 minutes, and I added 15 minutes of Fret Work.


What I mean by Fret Work is that I have been playing guitar for over 45 years now, and I never memorized the fret board.  I feel that in 45 days, spending 15 minutes per day on it, I will finally memorize it.


In doing the 75 day hard program, I felt strong and dropped 25 pounds.  Since then, I have gained back 13.  This morning I weighed in at 192.2. My target is to get to 180.

Wish me luck!



No comments: