Monday, July 2, 2007

Confessions Are Hard

Monday Motivator – June 25, 2007

Confessions Are Hard

I have a confession to make. Yesterday, Barbara and I did a Wellness Assessment on each other. We filled out the survey, we did all of the tests, we had the computer calculate the results, and I was both amazed and shocked by the results. I knew that I had not been taking care of myself, but wow!

The Creating Wellness Assessment is the most accurate, advanced, non-invasive Wellness Assessment in the world. After doing the assessment, you receive a number, the Wellness Quotient – a personal number value that indicates where your personal level of wellness falls on the scale of the wellness continuum.

0-50 Very Challenged
“Unaware of health risks and not stepping forward”
Aging before your time and vulnerable to health crisis

50-75 Challenged
“Inconsistent health and wellness”
Not achieving your wellness potential and aging before your time

75-100 Transition
“Searching for a healthy lifestyle”
In-between heading towards wellness and aging before your time

100-125 Good
“Exploring new wellness strategies”
Getting closer to achieving you wellness potential

125+ Excellent
“Searching for new levels of performance”
Actively living your wellness potential


Here is what Barbara said about her assessment…

“It’s pretty honest. I wasn’t surprised by the results. Now I’m motivated to do something because I am not where I want to be health-wise.”

She scored a 97.

Here is what I had to say…

“Holy $#@*!”

I scored a 69.

My confession: I have not been living the lifestyle that I preach. I have been incongruent and I apologize. This is about to change.

Barbara and I are ordering our Creating Wellness kits today. In 10 days it will arrive and we will begin being guided by our Wellness Coach so that we are held accountable. I am about to fully live the lifestyle. Getting my Wellness Quotient was the kick in the pants that I needed.


We now offer the Wellness Assessment in our office. Call Barbara for an appointment to get your assessment. Other centers are charging $200 – 250 for this assessment. I am running a special… $50 (if you are not on a chiropractic program), free (if you are on a program). It takes approximately 30 minutes to run and you get a full report of your results on the next visit.

We have very limited space to do these because I am personally conducting the Assessments at this time. Call now to reserve your space. 818-249-9355


Many Blessings,
Dr. Dale

No comments: